Historical links here.
- [ UK Mirror archive for everything ] (https://mirrorservice.org)
- [ VNC-Virtual Nework Computing ] (https://realvnc.com)
- [ Slashdot ] (https://slashdot.org)
- [ How to Pronounce Linux (taken from ftp.funet.fi) ] (ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/Linux/PEOPLE/Linus/SillySounds/english.au)
- [ Debian Homepage ] (https://debian.org)
- [ Gnu ] (https://gnu.org)
- [ Fedora project ] (https://fedora.org)
- [ SuSe ] (https://suse.com)
- [ Matt Welsh. Original Author of getting started. ] (http://matt-welsh.blogspot.com/)
- [ User Friendly the Comic Strip ] (https://userfriendly.org)
A quick shell script ( https://github.com/tommybobbins/GNUPLORER ) I wrote which gathers all Linux system configuration information into a directory. The idea is that this information will provide enough information to rebuild the box following a complete system failure. It is similar in vain to the cfg2html project and Sun’s explorer program, which do not have Debian compatible licences. Currently this software is tested on Fedora Core, Ubuntu and Debian and is work in progress.